Monday, January 13, 2014

I Dreamed a Dream

My entire life I have had specific goals and dreams for myself. You know, like the cute house, SUV, dog, handsome husband and 4 kids. I also wanted to get my nursing degree and work in a hospital, with ambitions of school nursing so I could be home with my kiddos. Now I'm being told that more than likely a few of the dreams won't come true. I.e. having more kids. I know some of you will say, "there is always adoption". Which you're absolutely right. And Keith and I would love to adopt! But he and I aren't sure that I would qualify because of the cancer. Its just been on my mind a lot lately because everyone is having babies or getting pregnant. It's challenging to read the posts for once. :( why would God still have a dream seem so plausible, and within reach,  if it's not??

1 comment:

  1. Nothings ever out of reach with God..If it still lays heavy on your heart then I believe God will grant you the desires of your heart..Everything in his perfect timing though..

    ReplyDelete