Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Incredible Results

The other day I had a CT off my lungs and an MRI of my head. Today was results day complete with before and after pictures.
The news: I'm 98% clear in both my brain and lungs! Again the doctor was amazed at the results. He said it was great news especially considering that I haven't been treated for a full year yet.
I looked at him and repeated what I tell him at the end of every appointment, "I told you I have this thing beat!".
All I can do is thank God for his blessings and healing hand! With Him ALL things are possible. And by His stripes we ARE healed! (Wish I knew the verses)
Of course I have all of you too thank too. For standing by me in prayer. For fighting alongside me in this battle. Without your prayers and support I don't where I'd be.

The fight may not be over, but we're on the winning side!

No comments:

Post a Comment