Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Sounds Good

Just got lab results back from the doctor. Everything is looking really good! All my levels have lowered to closer to where they should be! And he said my lungs sound amazing!

I do need to get a scan of my brain just to make sure everything is still ok.  I've been having some vision issues that he believes are a side effect of the chemo pill. But just to be on the safe side he wants a scan. I can't argue with that. 

Anyway, he also says I need to back off with what I'm doing at home chore wise. He said I'm taking on too much too fast. Looks like I'll be reigning it in some for a while!

On a more positive note, I'm being eased off of my daily pain med! If I can get off of it completely I can drive again! Hooray!

So that's my little update for you all!
Thank you for the prayers and support! God bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment