Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Kicking Butt

Exciting News!

Just received word that Stephanie's scans came back with some very hopeful and positive news. Scans showed a 50% decrease in size in the lymph nodes and  lung. Also, the cells in the upper lobes have decreased in size.. Praise God for this encouraging news. Stephanie is kicking booty for sure. She said she had this cancer beat, but her body just didn't know it. Today, we are seeing just how strong this gal is.. Keep up the great work Stephanie! We are just so amazed at your strength, positive attitude, and absolute fierce determination in this battle.. Please all keep up the prayers and support her in any way you can! Love you bunches sweet Cousin..

April 

"With God all things are possible!"


2 comments:

  1. Hi. I've never met you Stephanie but I am going to be at the benefit on 1/11 at Take 20. I was thrilled to read the above news about the 50% decrease in size in your lymph nodes and lungs! That is wonderful! Lots of hugs to you!! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, you dont know me but I went to school with Keith. This is amazing news :) You are always in my prayers. Continue to keep your head held up and you will beat this. Sending my well wishes to you! :)

    ReplyDelete