Monday, March 31, 2014

Like Riding a Bike

I recently received permission from my doctor to drive! Granted I'm only allowed to drive short distances. And I have to drive with Keith. It feels like Drivers Ed all over again. :p

Yesterday I drove my car for the first time in 6 months! I sat behind the steering wheel hoping and praying that driving would be like riding a bike. Everything would come back naturally.

Granted I only drive a couple blocks, but I didn't do half bad! I was so happy to find that it was like riding a bike! OK, so I almost hit a small pole. And my park job was a little lacking. But I did it! And all 3 of us are in one piece, (so is the car)!

I'm excited to drive some more! Watch out people! I'm back on the road!!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome news Steph! Nothing like having a little of your freedom back.. Your looking absolutely amazing..:)

    ReplyDelete